14B NCAC 15C .0505 Off-site storage location
(a) The holder of a brewery, winery, or distillery permit shall notify the Commission in advance of storing any alcoholic beverages that the permittee manufactures under its permit in a noncontiguous storage location as authorized pursuant to G.S. 18B-1120. This notification shall be deemed a part of the original permit application.
(b) Notification shall be made on a form approved by the Commission that requires:
(1) the permittee's name:
(2) the business mailing address;
(3) the permit number;
(4) the principal location address;
(5) the noncontiguous storage location address;
(6) a diagram of the premises showing the exact locations of entrances, exits, storage areas for alcoholic beverages, and separate storage areas for any other property or merchandise;
(7) a copy of the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau approval of the noncontiguous storage location; and
(8) a copy of the Commission's Zoning and Compliance form applicable to the noncontiguous storage location, completed pursuant to G.S. 18B-901(c).
(c) The noncontiguous storage location shall only be used by the permittee for storage of alcoholic beverages manufactured by the permittee and non-alcoholic items owned by the permittee. No alcoholic beverages of the permittee shall be stored in the same storage area with other property or merchandise of the permittee or any other person. The noncontiguous storage location shall be subject to inspection pursuant to G.S. 18B-502 and Rule .0501 of this Section.
History Note: Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-207; 18B-502; 18B-901; 18B-1120;
Eff. March 1, 2018.