14B NCAC 16 .0202 FEES FOR LICENSES AND TRAINEE PERMITS
(a) Application, license, and trainee permit fees are as follows:
(1) one hundred and fifty dollars ($150.00) non-refundable application fee;
(2) two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) annual fee for a new or renewal license, unless the applicant is requesting a new license be issued because of a transfer to a new company, which shall require a one hundred dollar ($100.00) fee for issuance of the new license with the original expiration date in the new company name;
(3) two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) annual trainee permit fee;
(4) fifty dollars ($50.00) new or renewal fee per year of the license term for each license in addition to the basic license;
(5) twenty five dollars ($25.00) duplicate license fee per year of the license term;
(6) one hundred dollars ($100.00) late renewal fee in addition to the renewal fee;
(7) one hundred dollars ($100.00) temporary permit fee;
(8) fifty dollars ($50.00) branch office license fee per year of the license term; and
(9) fifty dollars ($50.00) special limited guard and patrol licensee fee.
(b) Fees shall be paid online by credit card or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C-9;
Eff. June 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1987; December 1, 1985;
Temporary Amendment Eff. January 1, 1990 for a period of 180 days to expire on July 1, 1990;
ARRC Objection Lodged January 18, 1990;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2010; June 1, 2009; January 1, 2004; February 1, 1995; July 1, 1990; Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0202 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018;
Readopted Eff. March 1, 2020.