14B ncac 16 .0702 FEES FOR UNARMED SECURITY GUARD REGISTRATION
(a) Fees for unarmed security guards are as follows:
(1) thirty dollar ($30.00) non‑refundable initial registration fee;
(2) thirty dollar ($30.00) annual renewal, or reissue fee;
(3) fifteen dollar ($15.00) transfer fee; and
(4) twenty-five dollars ($25.00) late renewal fee to be paid within 90 days from the date the registration expires and to be paid in addition to the renewal fee.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery service, payment shall be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the Private Protective Services Board; or
(2) if the application is submitted online, payment shall be by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C‑9;
Eff. June 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1985;
Temporary Amendment Eff. January 1, 1990 for a Period of 180 Days to Expire on July 1, 1990;
ARRC Objection Lodged January 18, 1990;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2010; May 1, 2010; December 1, 2003; July 1, 1990;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0702 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018.