14B ncac 16 .0802 FEES FOR ARMED SECURITY GUARD FIREARM REGISTRATION PERMIT
(a) Fees for armed security guard firearm registration permits are as follows:
(1) thirty dollars ($30.00) non‑refundable initial registration fee;
(2) thirty dollars ($30.00) annual renewal, or reissue fee; and
(3) fifteen dollar ($15.00) application fee.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery service, payment shall be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the Private Protective Services Board; or
(2) if the application is submitted online, payment shall be by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C‑9;
Eff. June 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. December 1, 1985;
Temporary Amendment Eff. January 1, 1990 for a Period of 180 Days to Expire on July 1, 1990;
ARRC Objection Lodged January 18, 1990;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2010; December 1, 2003; July 1, 1990;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0802 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018.