14B NCAC 16 .0903 FEES FOR TRAINER CERTIFICATE
(a) Trainer certificate fees are as follows:
(1) forty dollar ($40.00) non‑refundable initial application fee for firearms trainer applicants;
(2) twenty-five dollar ($25.00) non-refundable initial application fee for an unarmed trainer applicant;
(3) twenty‑five dollar ($25.00) biennial fee for a renewal or replacement trainer certificate.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery service, payment shall be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the Private Protective Services Board; or
(2) if the application is submitted online, payment shall be by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C‑9;
Eff. June 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2005; January 1, 2004;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0903 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018.