14B NCAC 16 .0907 PRE-DELIVERY REPORT For FIREARMS TRAINING courses
Firearms Trainers shall submit to the Board, a pre-delivery report for all firearms training courses required by Rule .0807 of this Chapter not less than five days prior to commencing any firearms training course. This report shall be submitted on a Board form and shall contain the following information:
(1) Certified Firearms Trainer's name, address, and contact telephone number;
(2) Date, time, and location of classroom training;
(3) Date, time, and location of range qualification;
(4) Classroom and range telephone number(s);
(5) Number of students anticipated; and
(6) Certified Firearms Trainer's signature.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C-5; 74C-13;
Temporary Adoption Eff. October 2, 2002;
Temporary Adoption Expired July 29, 2003;
Eff. December 1, 2003;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0907 Eff. July 1, 2015.