14B NCAC 16 .0908 POST-DELIVERY REPORT For FIREARMS TRAINING courses
Certified Firearms Trainers shall submit to the Board a post-delivery report for all firearms training courses required by Rule .0807 of this Rule within 20 days after completion of the firearms training. The report shall be submitted on a Board form and shall contain the following information:
(1) the Certified Firearms Trainer's name;
(2) the date, time, and location of classroom training;
(3) the date, time, and location of range qualification;
(4) the full name of the students who completed the firearms training course;
(5) the certification by the Firearms Trainer that the applicant has successfully completed the firearms classroom training;
(6) the range score for each student completing the firearms training course; and
(7) the Certified Firearms Trainer's signature.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C-5; 74C-13;
Temporary Adoption Eff. October 2, 2002;
Temporary Adoption Expired July 29, 2003;
Eff. December 1, 2003;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2008; January 1, 2008;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .0908 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Readopted Eff. July 1, 2020.