14b NCAC 16 .1002 PETITION FOR HEARING/APPLICATION FOR RELIEF
The board shall prepare a Form of Petition for Hearing and Application for Relief which shall require the following minimum information:
(1) The name and address of the aggrieved party;
(2) The name and address of the licensee or trainee who defaulted on an obligation;
(3) The amount of the alleged loss for which application is made;
(4) The date or period of time during which the alleged loss was incurred;
(5) A general statement of facts relative to the application;
(6) Verification by the aggrieved party;
(7) All supporting documents, including, but not limited to:
(a) Copies of all contracts, invoices, returned checks, etc.;
(b) Copies of all court proceedings against the licensee/trainee; and
(c) Copies of all documents showing any reimbursement or receipt of funds in payment of any portion of the loss.
History Note: Authority G. S. 74C‑31;
Eff. June 1, 1989;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .1002 Eff. July 1, 2015.