SECTION .1300 – armored car service GUARD REGISTRATION (UNARMED)
14B NCAC 16 .1301 APPLICATION FOR UNARMED armored car service GUARD REGISTRATION
(a) Each armored car employer or his designee shall submit and sign an application form for the registration of each unarmed armored car service guard employee to the Board. This form shall be accompanied by:
(1) one set of classifiable fingerprints on an applicant fingerprint card;
(2) two head and shoulders color digital photographs of the applicant in JPG format of acceptable quality for identification, taken within six months prior to submission and submitted by e-mail to PPSASL-Photos@ncdoj.gov or by compact disc;
(3) a certified statement of the result of a criminal records search from the appropriate governmental authority housing criminal record information or clerk of superior court in each county where the applicant has resided within the immediately preceding 48 months, and if any address history contains an out of state address, a criminal record check from the reporting service designated by the Board pursuant to G.S. 74C-8.1(a);
(4) the applicant's non-refundable registration fee; and
(5) the actual cost charged to the Private Protective Services Board by the State Bureau of Investigation to cover the cost of criminal record checks performed by the State Bureau of Investigation, collected by the Private Protective Services Board.
(b) The employer of each applicant for registration shall give the applicant a copy of the application and shall retain a copy of the application in the individual's personnel file in the employer's office.
(c) The applicant's copy of the application shall serve as a temporary registration card that shall be carried by the applicant when he is within the scope of his employment and that shall be exhibited upon the request of any law enforcement officer or authorized representative of the Board.
(d) A statement signed by a certified trainer that the applicant has successfully completed the training requirements of Rule .1307 of this Section shall be submitted to the Director with the application.
(e) A copy of the statement specified in Paragraph (d) of this Rule shall be retained by the licensee in the individual applicant's personnel file in the employer's office.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C-3; 74C-5; 74C-8.1(a);
Eff. January 1, 2013;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .1401 Eff. July 1, 2015.