14B ncac 16 .1302 FEES FOR UNARMED armored car service GUARD REGISTRATION
(a) Fees for unarmed armored car service guards are as follows:
(1) thirty dollar ($30.00) non-refundable initial registration fee;
(2) thirty dollar ($30.00) annual renewal, or reissue fee;
(3) fifteen dollar ($15.00) transfer fee; and
(4) twenty-five dollars ($25.00) late renewal fee to be paid within 90 days from the date the registration expires and to be paid in addition to the renewal fee.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery service, payment shall be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the Private Protective Services Board; or
(2) if the application is submitted online, payment shall be and by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74C-3; 74C-5; 74C-9;
Eff. January 1, 2013;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 07D .1402 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018.