SECTION .0200 – PROVISIONS FOR LICENSEES
14B ncac 17 .0201 APPLICATION FOR LICENSE
(a) Each applicant for a license shall complete an application form provided by the Board. This form and one additional copy shall be submitted to the administrator and shall be accompanied by:
(1) one set of classifiable fingerprints on an applicant card provided by the Board;
(2) one head and shoulders digital photograph of the applicant in JPG format of acceptable quality for identification, taken within six months prior to submission, and submitted by e-mail to PPSASL-Photos@ncdps.gov or by compact disc;
(3) for residents of North Carolina, statements of the results of a statewide criminal history records search by the reporting service designated by the Board pursuant to G.S. 74C-8.1(a) for any state where the applicant has resided within the preceeding 60 months;
(4) the applicant's application fee; and
(5) an Equifax credit check run within 30 days of the license application submission date.
(b) Each applicant shall provide evidence of high school graduation either by diploma, G.E.D. certificate, or other equivalent documentation.
(c) Each applicant for a license shall meet personally with either a Board investigator, the Screening Committee, the Director, or a Board representative designated by the Director prior to being issued a license. The applicant shall discuss the provisions of G.S. 74D and the administrative rules in this Chapter during the personal meeting. The applicant shall sign a form provided by the Board indicating that the applicant has reviewed the information with the Board's representative and that the applicant has an understanding of G.S. 74D and the administrative rules in this Chapter.
(d) Each applicant for a branch office license shall complete an application form provided by the Board. This form and one additional copy shall be submitted to the administrator and shall be accompanied by the branch office application fee.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74D-2; 74D-3; 74D-5; 74D-7;
Temporary Rule Eff. January 9, 1984, for a period of 120 days to expire on May 7, 1984;
Eff. May 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2012; February 1, 2012; January 1, 2007; September 1, 2006; March 1, 1993; July 1, 1987; January 1, 1986;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 11 .0201 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2017.