14b NCAC 17 .0203 FEES FOR LICENSES
(a) Application license fees shall be as follows:
(1) one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) non-refundable initial application fee;
(2) three hundred seventy-five dollar ($375.00) biennial fee for a new or renewal license;
(3) one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) branch office license fee;
(4) one hundred dollars ($100.00) late renewal fee to be paid in addition to the renewal fee if the license has not been renewed on or before the expiration date.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery services, payment shall be by check or money order made payable to the Alarm Systems Licensing Board; or
(2) if the application if submitted online, payment shall be by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74D-7;
Temporary Rule Eff. January 9, 1984, for a period of 120 days to expire on May 7, 1984;
Eff. May 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1986;
Temporary Amendment Eff. October 6, 1992 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Amended Eff. February 1, 2010; March 1, 1993;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 11 .0203 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018;
Readopted Eff. June 1, 2018.