14B NCAC 17 .0302 FEES FOR REGISTRATION
(a) Registration fees are as follows:
(1) Forty-five dollar ($45.00) non-refundable biennial registration fee;
(2) Ten dollar ($10.00) non-refundable re-issue fee for lost cards or for registration of an employee who changes employment to another licensee;
(3) Ten dollar ($10.00) non-refundable annual multiple registration fee;
(4) Ten dollar ($10.00) fee for each reconsideration of a registration permit that has been previously filed with the Board but returned to the licensee or applicant for correctable errors;
(5) Twenty dollar ($20.00) late renewal fee to be paid for an application submitted no more than 30 days from the date the registration expires and to be paid in addition to the renewal fee.
(b) Fees shall be paid as follows:
(1) if the application is submitted by hand delivery, U.S. Mail, or delivery service, payment shall be in the form of a check or money order made payable to the Alarm Systems Licensing Board; or
(2) if the application is submitted online, payment shall be by credit card, e-check or other form of electronic funds transfer.
History Note: Authority G.S. 74D-7;
Temporary Rule Eff. January 9, 1984, for a period of 120 days to expire on May 7, 1984;
Eff. May 1, 1984;
Amended Eff. January 1, 1986;
Temporary Amendment Eff. October 6, 1992 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Amended Eff. May 1, 2010; February 1, 2010; April 1, 2005; March 1, 1993;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 11 .0302 Eff. July 1, 2015;
Amended Eff. January 1, 2018.