14b NCAC 18a .0302 SERVICING AGREEMENT
(a) Any agency authorized pursuant to Rule .0201 of this Subchapter with a DCIN device that provides access to a non-terminal agency shall enter into a written servicing agreement with the serviced agency. The agreement shall include the following information:
(1) the necessity for valid and accurate information being submitted for entry into DCIN;
(2) the necessity for documentation to substantiate data entered into DCIN;
(3) the necessity of adopting timely measures for entering, correcting or canceling data in DCIN;
(4) validation requirements pursuant to Rule 18B .0203 of this Chapter;
(5) the importance of confidentiality of information provided via DCIN;
(7) the ability to confirm a hit 24 hours a day;
(8) the necessity of using the ORI of the official record holder in record entries and updates; and
(9) the necessity of using the ORI of the initial user when making inquiries.
(b) The servicing agreement must be signed by the head of the servicing agency and the head of the non-terminal agency, notarized, and a copy must be forwarded to CIIS by the non-terminal agency.
(c) DCI shall be notified of any cancellations or changes made in servicing agreements by the party making the cancellation or changes.
History Note: Authority G.S. 114-10; 114-10.1;
Eff. August 1, 2014;
Transferred and Recodified from 12 NCAC 04H .0302 Eff. November 1, 2015;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. October 4, 2016.