15A NCAC 01N .0102 DEFINITIONS
The following definitions shall apply to this Subchapter:
(1) "Act" means the N.C. Drinking Water Act, G.S. 130A-311 et. seq;
(2) "Division" means the Division of Environmental Health, Department of Environment and Natural Resources;
(3) "Fund" means the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund established by G.S. 159G-22;
(4) "Intended Use Plan" (IUP) means an annual plan to identify the proposed uses of the amount available in the Fund;
(5) "MCL" means maximum contaminant level which is the permissible level of a contaminant in water which is delivered to any user of a public water system; and
(6) "Receiving agency" means the Division.
History Note: Authority G.S. 159G-2; 159G-35; 159G-44;
Temporary Adoption Eff. January 31, 1998;
Eff. April 1, 1999;
Amended Eff. February 1, 2008.