15A NCAC 11 .1322 DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS REQUIRED AT FIELD STATIONS
Each licensee shall maintain at any field station, for inspection by the agency, the following documents and records for the specific devices, sources and personnel used at the field station:
(1) appropriate license or equivalent document;
(2) operating and emergency procedures;
(3) applicable regulations;
(4) records of the latest survey instrument calibrations made pursuant to Rule .1307 of this Section;
(5) results of the most recent leak test performed pursuant to Rule .1308 of this Section;
(6) quarterly inventories required in Rule .1309 of this Section;
(7) utilization records required in Rule .1310 of this Section;
(8) records of inspection and maintenance required in Rule .1313 of this Section;
(9) survey records required in Rule .1321 of this Section; and
(10) certificate or authorization documents.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E‑7;
Eff. June 1, 1989.