15A NCAC 11 .1405 APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF TANNING FACILITIES
(a) Each person having a tanning facility on the effective date of this Rule shall apply for registration of such facility no later than 60 days following the effective date of this Rule.
(b) Each person acquiring or establishing a tanning facility after the effective date of this Rule shall have a certificate of registration issued by the agency for such facility prior to beginning operation.
(c) The application required in Paragraphs (a) and (b) of this Rule shall be completed on forms provided by the agency.
(d) The agency shall require at least the following information on the forms provided for applying for registration of tanning facilities:
(1) name, physical address, mail address and telephone number of the tanning facility;
(2) name(s), mail address(es) and telephone number(s) of the owner(s) of the tanning facility;
(3) each facility shall submit a copy of the tanning operator training certificate for each of the tanning facility operator(s) with the initial application in accordance with the provisions of the rules of this Section;
(4) the manufacturer(s), model number(s) and type(s) of ultraviolet lamp(s) or tanning equipment located at the tanning facility;
(5) name(s) of the tanning equipment supplier(s), installer(s) and service agent(s);
(6) certification that the applicant has read and understands the requirements of the rules in this Section, such certification to be signed and dated by the manager and the owner of the tanning facility; and
(7) certification that each person operating a tanning facility shall not allow any individual under 18 years of age to be the operator of tanning equipment.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E‑7(a)(7);
Eff. June 1, 1989;
Amended Eff. August 1, 2002; June 1, 1993; May 1, 1992.