15A NCAC 14A .0407 NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
(a) The Board shall give notice of the public hearing in accordance with 104E‑6.2(c)(1) and 104E‑6.2(c)(2).
(b) The Board shall serve the parties to the proceeding with a Notice of the Public Hearing not less than 30 days before the hearing, which notice shall contain the following:
(1) Name of proceeding and date of filing;
(2) Date, time, place, and nature of hearing;
(3) Name, address, and telephone number of the Board;
(4) A citation to the relevant statutes or rules involved;
(5) A short plain statement of the factual allegations or issues to be determined;
(6) A brief description of the procedure to be followed at the hearing; and
(7) A statement of how persons may participate in the hearing and where information can be obtained.
History Note: Authority G.S. 104E‑6.2; 143B‑216.13(14);
Eff. February 1, 1990.