15A NCAC 14C .0108 CRITERIA FOR FUNDING
Grant proposals shall be evaluated using the following criteria:
(1) Consistency of project's stated goals and objectives with the intent of the Board's community assistance grants program;
(2) Project's appropriateness in relation to the Board's mandated responsibilities;
(3) Project's applicability to other groups or areas of the state;
(4) Project's mechanism to determine the effectiveness and success of the project;
(5) Project's timeline;
(6) Project's ability to make a unique contribution on an issue;
(7) Appropriateness of the funding request in relation to the project; and
(8) Ability of the applicant to perform the project in a satisfactory manner.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143B-285.13(5); 143B-285.13(14); 143B-285.13(15);
Eff. January 4, 1993.