15A NCAC 01O .0107 DENIAL, SUSPENSION AND REVOCATION
(a) The Director, Division of Environmental Health, may deny, suspend, or revoke the authorization to act as an agent of the State for any of the following:
(1) failure to satisfy the requirements for authorization in Rules .0101, .0102 .0103, .0105 and .0106 of this Section;
(2) fraud, deceit, dishonesty, or perjury in obtaining authorization or in performing authorized duties;
(3) drug or alcohol induced intoxication on duty;
(4) incompetency or unprofessionalism in performing authorized duties;
(5) neglect of duty; or
(6) failure to properly interpret and enforce laws, rules, and policies.
(b) The Director, Division of Environmental Health may place an individual on conditional status for a period not to exceed six months if the individual's failure to properly enforce laws, rules and policies may be corrected with additional education and oversight. The Director may suspend or revoke the authorization anytime during the conditional period if satisfactory progress is not made and the Director shall suspend or revoke the authorization after the conditional period if the individual does not demonstrate the necessary knowledge, skills and ability to warrant an unconditional authorization.
History Note: Authority G.S. 130A‑4;
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 1, 1998;
Eff. April 1, 1999;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. February 16, 2019.