15A NCAC 02D .0202 REGISTRATION OF AIR POLLUTION SOURCES
(a) The Director may require the owner or operator of a source of air pollution to register that source.
(b) Any person required to register a source of air pollution with the Division shall register the source on forms provided by the Division and shall provide the following information:
(1) the name of the person, company, or corporation operating the sources;
(2) the address, location, and county;
(3) principal officer of the company;
(4) quantities and kinds of raw materials used;
(5) process flow sheets;
(6) operating schedules;
(7) total weights and kinds of air pollution released;
(8) types and quantities of fuels used;
(9) stack heights; and
(10) other information considered essential in evaluating the potential of the source to cause air pollution.
The forms shall be completed and returned to the Division within 60 days following their receipt.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.107(a)(4);
Eff. February 1, 1976;
Amended Eff. July 1, 1998; June 1, 1985; July 1, 1984.