15A NCAC 02D .1413 SOURCES NOT OTHERWISE LISTED IN THIS SECTION
(a) The owner or operator of any source of nitrogen oxides, except boilers, indirect-fired process heaters, stationary combustion turbines, or stationary internal combustion engines, at a facility that has the potential to emit 100 tons per year or more of nitrogen oxides or 560 pounds per calendar day or more from May 1 through September 30 shall apply RACT according to Paragraph (b) of this Rule.
(b) To apply RACT to a source of nitrogen oxides covered under this Rule, the owner or operator of the source shall submit;
(1) the name and location of the facility;
(2) information identifying the source for which RACT is being proposed;
(3) a demonstration that shows the proposed limitation is RACT for the source; and
(4) a proposal for demonstrating compliance with the proposed RACT.
(c) The Director shall approve the proposed limitation if he finds that:
(1) the owner or operator of the source has submitted all the information required under Paragraph (b) of this Rule;
(2) the sources is covered under this Rule; and
(3) the proposed limitation is RACT for this source.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.3(a)(1); 143-215.65; 143-215.66; 143-215.107(a)(5), (7), (10);
Eff. April 1, 1995;
Temporary Amendment Eff. August 1, 2001; November 1, 2000;
Amended Eff. July 18, 2002.