15A NCAC 02D .1804 REPORTING REQUIREMENTS FOR ANIMAL OPERATIONS
If the Department receives an odor complaint about an animal operation, the Department may require the owner or operator of the animal operation to submit the following information:
(1) the name and location of the animal operation;
(2) the name, title, address, and telephone number of the person filing the report;
(3) the type and number of animals at the animal operation;
(4) potential sources of odors, such as animal housing structures, lagoons, collection and handling devices, and storage containers, with a physical description of these sources;
(5) waste water land application procedures; and
(6) measures taken to reduce odors.
This information shall be submitted to the Division within 15 days after receipt of the request.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.3(a)(1); 143-215.65; 143-215.66; 143-215-215.107(a)(11);
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 1, 1999;
Eff. July 1, 2000.