15A NCAC 02D .2308 CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRY
(a) Certificates of emission reduction credit issued by the Director shall contain the following information:
(1) the pollutant reduced (nitrogen oxides, volatile organic compounds, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, fine particulate);
(2) the amount of the credit in tons per year;
(3) the date the reduction occurred;
(4) company name, the street address and county of the source where the reduction occurred; and
(5) the date of issuance of the certificate.
(b) The Division shall maintain an emission reduction credit registry that constitutes the official record of all certificates of emission reduction credit issued and all withdrawals made. The registry shall be available for public review. For each certificate issued, the registry shall show the amount of the emission reduction credit, the pollutant reduced, the name and location of the facility generating the emission reduction credit, and the facility contact person. The Division shall maintain records of all deposits, deposit applications, withdrawals, and transactions.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.3(a)(1); 143-215.107(a)(12);
Eff. December 1, 2005.