15A NCAC 02D .2603 TESTING PROTOCOL
(a) Testing protocols shall include:
(1) an introduction explaining the purpose of the proposed test, including identification of the regulations and permit requirements for which compliance is being demonstrated and the allowable emission limits;
(2) a description of the facility and the source to be tested;
(3) a description of the test procedures (sampling equipment, analytical procedures, sampling locations, reporting and data reduction requirements, and internal quality assurance and quality control activities);
(4) any modifications made to the test methods referenced in the protocol; and
(5) a description of how production or process data will be documented during testing.
(b) The tester shall not deviate from the protocol unless the tester documents the deviation.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.3(a)(1); 143-215.65; 143-215.66; 143-215.107(a)(5);
Eff. July 1, 2008.