15A NCAC 02E .0506 CENTRAL COASTAL PLAIN CAPACITY USE AREA STATUS REPORT
Within two years of the effective date of this Rule, and at five year intervals thereafter, the Division of Water Resources shall publish a status report on the Central Coastal Plain Capacity Use Area. The report shall include the following:
(1) Compilations of water use data;
(2) Evaluations of surface and ground water resources;
(3) Updated information about the hydrogeologic framework in the Central Coastal Plain Capacity Use Area;
(4) A summary of alternative water sources and water management techniques that may be feasible by generalized geographic location; and
(5) A status report on actions by water users to develop new water sources and to increase water use efficiency.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.14;
Eff. August 1, 2002.