15A NCAC 02G .0402       FORM

The Environmental Management Commission shall use a standard form in designating floodways.  Copies of this form can be obtained by writing or calling the Division of Water Resources, Department of Natural Resources and Community Development, P.O. Box 27687, Raleigh, N.C. 27611, (919) 733‑4064.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.56;

Eff. February 1, 1976;

Amended Eff. July 1, 1988; October 1, 1984.