15A NCAC 02H .1104 FEES ASSOCIATED WITH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
(a) Certification Fees:
(1) Certification Fees shall be a minimum of five hundred dollars per year ($500.00). The first category will be certified at a cost of five hundred dollars ($500.00). Additional categories will be certified at a cost of four hundred dollars ($400.00) per category. The addition of parameters not included in the original certification will be certified at a cost of one hundred dollars ($100.00) per parameter.
(2) Certification fees are due upon application and no later than 45 days prior to the requested certification date.
(b) Renewal Fees:
(1) The certified laboratory will pay the state a four hundred dollar ($400.00) per year renewal fee for each category of certification or the minimum fee five hundred dollars ($500.00) if only one category is certified.
(2) Recertification fees shall be four hundred dollars ($400.00) per category recertified.
(3) Out‑of‑state laboratories shall reimburse the state for actual travel and subsistence costs incurred in certification, recertification and maintenance of certification.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.3(a)(10); 143‑215.66;
Eff. October 1, 1988.