15A NCAC 02J .0111 REPORTS TO THE COMMISSION
Action taken by the Director will be reported to the Commission at the next meeting. Such reports will include information on the following:
(1) person(s) issued letter(s) of proposed assessment;
(2) person(s) assessed a civil penalty;
(3) person(s) who have paid a penalty as assessed, requested remission, or requested an administrative hearing;
(4) person(s) who have failed to pay; and
(5) cases referred to the Attorney General for collection.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1);
Eff. February 1, 1976.