15A NCAC 02K .0221 DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY
The Director has the authority to:
(1) issue approval, disapproval, or approval subject to conditions for proposed construction, repair, alteration or removal of dams;
(2) require progress reports, issue notices of non‑compliance and orders to comply, order a halt in construction in the event of non‑compliance;
(3) receive notices of completion, specify details of description, grant final approval;
(4) assess civil penalties; and
(5) perform other related functions.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3; 143‑215.3(a)(4); 143‑215.28; 143‑215.29; 143‑215.30; 143‑215.36(b);
Eff. June 15, 1980;
Amended Eff. November 1, 1982;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. December 23, 2017.