15A NCAC 02O .0102 COPIES OF REFERENCED FEDERAL REGULATIONS
(a) Copies of applicable Code of Federal Regulations sections incorporated in this Subchapter are available for inspection at Department of Environment, Health, and Natural Resources regional offices. They are:
(1) Asheville Regional Office, Interchange Building, 59 Woodfin Place, Asheville, North Carolina 28802;
(2) Winston‑Salem Regional Office, Suite 100, 8025 North Point Boulevard, Winston‑Salem, North Carolina 27106;
(3) Mooresville Regional Office, 919 North Main Street, Mooresville, North Carolina 28115;
(4) Raleigh Regional Office, 3800 Barrett Drive, Post Office Box 27687, Raleigh, North Carolina 27611;
(5) Fayetteville Regional Office, Wachovia Building, Suite 714, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301;
(6) Washington Regional Office, 1424 Carolina Avenue, Farish Building, Washington, North Carolina 27889;
(7) Wilmington Regional Office, 127 Cardinal Drive Extension, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405.
(b) Copies of such regulations can be made at these regional offices for ten cents ($0.10) per page. Individual complete copies may be obtained from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Underground Storage Tanks, Post Office Box 6044, Rockville, Maryland 20850 for no charge.
History Note: Authority G.S. 12‑3.1(c); 143‑215.3(a)(15); 143B‑282(2)(h);
Eff. July 1, 1992;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.