15A NCAC 02P .0102 COPIES OF RULES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE
(a) Copies of applicable sections of Subchapter 2N of Title 15A, North Carolina Administrative Code incorporated by reference in this Subchapter, including any subsequent amendments and editions, are available for public inspection at Department of Environment, Health, and Natural Resources Regional Offices. They are:
(1) Asheville Regional Office, Interchange Building, 59 Woodfin Place, Asheville, North Carolina 28801;
(2) Winston‑Salem Regional Office, Suite 100, 8025 North Point Boulevard, Winston‑Salem, North Carolina 27106;
(3) Mooresville Regional Office, 919 North Main Street, Mooresville, North Carolina 28115;
(4) Raleigh Regional Office, 3800 Barrett Drive, Post Office Box 27687, Raleigh, North Carolina 27611;
(5) Fayetteville Regional Office, Wachovia Building, Suite 714, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301;
(6) Washington Regional Office, 1424 Carolina Avenue, Farish Building, Washington, North Carolina 27889;
(7) Wilmington Regional Office, 127 Cardinal Drive Extension, Wilmington, North Carolina 28405.
(b) Copies of such rules can be made at these regional offices for ten cents ($0.10) per page.
History Note: Authority G.S. 12‑3.1(c); 143‑215.3; 143‑215.94L; 143‑215.94T; 143B‑282; 150B‑21.6;
Eff. February 1, 1993;
Pursuant to G.S. 150B-21.3A, rule is necessary without substantive public interest Eff. March 6, 2018.