15A NCAC 02Q .0105 COPIES OF REFERENCED DOCUMENTS
(a) Copies of applicable Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) sections referred to in this Subchapter are available for public inspection at Department of Environment and Natural Resources regional offices. The regional offices are:
(1) Asheville Regional Office, 2090 Highway 70, Swannanoa, North Carolina 28778;
(2) Winston‑Salem Regional Office, 585 Waughtown Street, Winston Salem, North Carolina 27107
(3) Mooresville Regional Office, 610 East Center Avenue, Suite 301, Mooresville, North Carolina 28115;
(4) Raleigh Regional Office, 3800 Barrett Drive, Post Office Box 27687, Raleigh, North Carolina 28115;
(5) Fayetteville Regional Office, Systel Building, 225 Green Street, Suite 714, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301;
(6) Washington Regional Office, 943 Washington Square Mall, Washington, North Carolina 27889;
(7) Wilmington Regional Office, 127 Cardinal Drive Extension, Wilmington, North Carolina 28403.
(b) Permit applications and permits may be reviewed at the Central Files office in the Parker Lincoln Building, 2758 Capital Boulevard, Raleigh, North Carolina, excluding information entitled to confidential treatment under Rule .0107 of this Section.
(c) Copies of CFR, permit applications, and permits can be made for ten cents ($0.10) per page.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 150B‑19(5);
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent
rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Eff. July 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2005.