15A NCAC 02Q .0207 ANNUAL EMISSIONS REPORTING
(a) The owner or operator of a Title V facility shall report by June 30th of each year the actual emissions during the previous calendar year of:
(1) volatile organic compounds;
(2) nitrogen oxides;
(3) total suspended particulates;
(4) sulfur dioxide;
(6) hydrogen chloride;
(7) hydrogen fluoride;
(8) hydrogen sulfide;
(9) methyl chloroform;
(10) methylene chloride;
(15) particulate matter (PM10);
(16) carbon monoxide;
(17) lead; and
(b) The accuracy of the report required by Paragraph (a) of this Rule shall be certified by a responsible official of the facility as defined pursuant to 40 CFR 70.2.
(c) The owner or operator of a facility not included in Paragraph (a) of this Rule, other than a transportation facility, that has actual emissions of 25 tons per year or more of nitrogen oxides or volatile organic compounds shall report by June 30th of each year the actual emissions of nitrogen oxides and volatile organic compounds during the previous calendar year, if the facility is in:
(1) the townships of Central Cabarrus, Concord, Georgeville, Harrisburg, Kannapolis, Midland, Mount Pleasant, New Gilead, Odell, Poplar Tent, and Rimertown in Cabarrus County;
(2) the townships of Crowders Mountain, Dallas, Gastonia, Riverbend, and South Point in Gaston County
(3) the townships of Davidson and Coddle Creek in Iredell County;
(4) the townships of Catawba Springs, Lincolnton, and Ironton in Lincoln County;
(5) the townships in Mecklenburg County;
(6) the townships of Atwell, China Grove, Franklin, Gold Hill, Litaker, Locke, Providence, Salisbury, Steele, and Unity in Rowan County; or
(7) the townships of Goose Creek, Marshville, Monroe, Sandy Ridge, and Vance in Union County.
(d) The annual reporting requirement pursuant to Paragraph (c) of this Rule shall begin with calendar year 2017 emissions for facilities in the areas identified in Paragraph (c) of this Rule.
(e) The report shall be in or on such form as may be established by the Director. Pursuant to G.S. 143-215.107(a)(4), the Director may require reporting for sources within a facility, for other facilities, or for other pollutants, parameters, or information, by permit condition or pursuant to 15A NCAC 02D .0202 (Registration of Air Pollution Sources).
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1),(1a),(1b),(1d); 143‑215.65; 143‑215.107; 143B‑282; 150B‑21.6;
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule is effective, whichever is sooner;
Eff. July 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. July 1, 2007; July 1, 1998; July 1, 1996;
Readopted Eff. April 1, 2018.