15A NCAC 02Q .0303 DEFINITIONS
For the purposes of this Section, the following definitions apply:
(1) "New facility" means a facility that is receiving a permit from the Division for construction and operation of a source of an emissions polluting operation that it is not currently permitted.
(2) "Modified facility" means a modification of an existing facility or source and:
(a) The permitted facility or source is being modified in such a manner as to require the Division to reissue the permit, or
(b) A new source is being added that requires the Division to reissue the permit.
A modified facility does not include a facility or source that requests to change name or ownership, construction or test dates, or reporting procedures.
(3) "Plans and Specifications" means the completed application and any other documents required to define the operating conditions of the air pollution source.
(4) "Title IV source" means a source that is required to be permitted following the procedures under Section .0400 of this Subchapter.
(5) "Title V source" means a source that is required to be permitted following the procedures under Section .0500 of this Subchapter.
History Note: Filed as a Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Authority G.S. 143‑213; 143‑215.3(a)(1);
Eff. July 1, 1994.