15A NCAC 02Q .0305 APPLICATION SUBMITTAL CONTENT
(a) If an applicant does not submit the following information with the application package, the application package shall be considered incomplete for processing:
(1) for new facilities and modified facilities:
(A) an application fee required pursuant to 15A NCAC 02Q .0200;
(B) a zoning consistency determination required pursuant to15A NCAC 02Q .0304(b)(1);
(C) the documentation required pursuant to 15A NCAC 02Q .0304(b)(2) if required;
(D) a financial qualification or substantial compliance statement if required; and
(E) applications required pursuant to 15A NCAC 02Q .0304(a) and Paragraph (b) of this Rule and signed by the responsible official;
(2) for renewals: one copy of the application required pursuant to 15A NCAC 02Q .0304(a) and (d) and signed by the responsible official and an emissions inventory that contains the information specified pursuant to 15A NCAC 02D .0202, Registration of Air Pollution Sources;
(3) for a name change: one copy signed by the responsible official indicating the current facility name, the date on which the name change will occur, and the new facility name;
(4) for an ownership change: an application fee required pursuant to 15A NCAC 02Q .0200 and:
(A) one copy of a letter signed by the seller and the buyer, indicating the change; or
(B) one copy of a letter bearing the signature of both the seller and buyer, containing a written agreement with a specific date for the transfer of permit responsibility, coverage, and liability between the current and new permittee; or
(C) submit one copy of the appropriate form provided by the Division; and
(5) for corrections of typographical errors; changes in name, address, or telephone number of any individual identified in the permit; changes in test dates or construction dates; or similar minor changes: one copy of a letter signed by the responsible official describing the proposed change and explaining the need for the proposed change.
(b) The applicant shall submit copies of the application package as follows:
(1) one copy for all applications;
(2) one additional copy for facilities demonstrating compliance through modeling analysis; and
(3) three additional copies for sources subject to the requirements of 15A NCAC 02D .0530 or .0531.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.108;
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Eff. July 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2005; April 1, 2004;
Readopted Eff. April 1, 2018.