15A NCAC 02Q .0305 APPLICATION SUBMITTAL CONTENT
(a) If an applicant does not submit, at a minimum, the following information with his application package, the application package shall be returned:
(1) for new facilities and modified facilities:
(A) an application fee as required under Section .0200 of this Subchapter;
(B) a consistency determination as required under Rule .0304(b)(1) of this Section;
(C) the documentation required under Rule .0304(b)(2) of this Section if required;
(D) a financial qualification or substantial compliance statement if required; and
(E) applications as required under Rule .0304(a) of this Section and Paragraph (b) of this Rule and signed as required by Rule .0304(j) of this Section;
(2) for renewals: two copies of applications as required under Rule .0304(a) and (d) of this Section and signed as required by Rule .0304(j) of this Section and an emissions inventory that contains the information specified under 15A NCAC 02D .0202, Registration of Air Pollution Sources;
(3) for a name change: two copies of a letter signed by the appropriate individual listed in Rule .0304(j) indicating the current facility name, the date on which the name change shall occur, and the new facility name;
(4) for an ownership change: an application fee as required under Section .0200 of this Subchapter and:
(A) two copies of a letter sent by each, the seller and the buyer, indicating the change; or
(B) two copies of a letter sent by either bearing the signature of both the seller and buyer, containing a written agreement with a specific date for the transfer of permit responsibility, coverage, and liability between the current and new permittee; and
(5) for corrections of typographical errors; changes in name, address, or telephone number of any individual identified in the permit; changes in test dates or construction dates; or similar minor changes: two copies of a letter signed by the appropriate individual listed in Rule .0304(j) of this Section describing the proposed change and explaining the need for the proposed change.
(b) The applicant shall submit copies of the application package as follows:
(1) six copies for sources subject to the requirements of 15A NCAC 02D .0530, .0531, or .1200; or
(2) three copies for sources not subject to the requirements of 15A NCAC 02D .0530, .0531, or .1200.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.108;
Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Eff. July 1, 1994;
Amended Eff. December 1, 2005; April 1, 2004.