15A ncac 02q .0316 ADMINISTRATIVE PERMIT AMENDMENTS
(a) An "administrative permit amendment" means a permit revision that:
(1) corrects typographical errors;
(2) identifies a change in the name, address or telephone number of any individual identified in the permit, or provides a similar minor administrative change at the facility;
(3) requires more frequent monitoring or reporting by the permittee;
(4) changes test dates or construction dates provided that no applicable requirements are violated by the change in test dates or construction dates; or
(5) changes the permit number without changing any portion of the permit that would not otherwise qualify as an administrative amendment.
(b) In making administrative permit amendments, the Director:
(1) shall take final action on a request for an administrative permit amendment within 60 days after receiving such a request; and
(2) may make administrative amendments without providing notice to the public.
(c) The permittee may implement the changes addressed in the request for an administrative amendment immediately upon submittal of the request.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1); 143‑215.108;
Eff. April 1, 2001.