15A NCAC 02Q .0519 TERMINATION, MODIFICATION, REVOCATION OF PERMITS
(a) The Director may terminate, modify, or revoke and reissue a permit issued under this Section if:
(1) The information contained in the application or presented in support thereof is determined to be incorrect;
(2) The conditions under which the permit or permit renewal was granted have changed;
(3) Violations of conditions contained in the permit have occurred;
(4) The permit holder fails to pay fees required under Section .0200 of this Subchapter within 30 days after being billed;
(5) The permittee refuses to allow the Director or his authorized representative upon presentation of credentials:
(A) to enter, at reasonable times and using reasonable safety practices, the permittee's premises in which a source of emissions is located or in which any records are required to be kept under terms and conditions of the permit;
(B) to have access, at reasonable times, to any copy or records required to be kept under terms and conditions of the permit;
(C) to inspect, at reasonable times and using reasonable safety practices, any source of emissions, control equipment, and any monitoring equipment or method required in the permit; or
(D) to sample, at reasonable times and using reasonable safety practices, any emission source at the facility;
(6) EPA requests that the permit be revoked under 40 CFR 70.7(g) or 70.8(d); or
(7) The Director finds that termination, modification or revocation and reissuance of a permit is necessary to carry out the purpose of G.S. 143, Article 21B.
(b) To operate a facility or source after its permit has been revoked is a violation of this Section and G.S. 143‑215.108.
History Note: Filed as a Temporary Adoption Eff. March 8, 1994 for a period of 180 days or until the permanent
rule becomes effective, whichever is sooner;
Authority G.S. 143‑215.3(a)(1),(1a),(1b); 143‑215.107(a)(10); 143‑215.108;
Eff. July 1, 1994.