SECTION .0300 - PETITIONS FOR CERTIFICATION
15A NCAC 02S .0301 FILING
(a) Any potentially responsible party petitioning for certification of a facility site shall file a petition with the Division using the DSCA Petitioner Questionnaire Form provided by the Division. The petition shall include a laboratory analysis demonstrating the presence of dry-cleaning solvent in environmental media at the discovery site. In addition to the requirements of G.S. 143-215.104F(b), the DSCA Petitioner Questionnaire Form shall include the following:
(1) petitioner contact information, their corporate status, and their relationship to the facility site;
(2) property owner contact information;
(3) location of the facility site;
(4) status of the facility; and
(5) facility size pursuant to 15A NCAC 02S .0103.
(b) Petition forms may be obtained from the Dry-Cleaning Solvent Cleanup Act Program of the Superfund Section of the Division at https://deq.nc.gov/about/divisions/waste-management/dry-cleaning-solvent-cleanup-act-program.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.104D(b); 143-215.104F; 143-215.104G;
Temporary Adoption Eff. June 1, 2001;
Eff. August 1, 2002;
Readopted Eff. September 1, 2018.