15A NCAC 02T .0110 MODIFICATION AND REVOCATION OF PERMITS
A permit issued by the Division pursuant to this Subchapter shall be subject to revocation or modification upon 60 days notice by the Director in whole or part for the following reasons:
(1) violation of any terms or conditions of the permit or this Subchapter;
(2) obtaining a permit by misrepresentation or failure to disclose all relevant facts;
(3) refusal of the permittee to allow authorized employees of the Department upon presentation of credentials:
(a) to enter upon permittee's premises where a system is located or where any records are required to be kept under terms and conditions of the permit;
(b) to have access to any documents and records required to be kept under terms and conditions of the permit;
(c) to inspect any monitoring equipment or method required in the permit; or
(d) to sample any pollutants;
(4) failure to pay the annual fee for administering and compliance monitoring; or
(5) a determination by the Division that the conditions of the permit are in conflict with the North Carolina Administrative Code or General Statutes.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143.215.1(b)(4)(c); 143‑215.3(a)(1);
Eff. September 1, 2006;
Readopted Eff. September 1, 2018.