15A ncac 02T .1110 OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE PLAN
An Operation and Maintenance Plan shall be maintained for all residuals management programs. The plan shall:
(1) describe the operation of the program and any associated facilities and equipment in sufficient detail to show what operations are necessary for the program to function and by whom the functions are to be conducted;
(2) describe anticipated maintenance of facilities and equipment that are associated with the program.
(3) include provisions for safety measures including restriction of access to the site and equipment, as appropriate;
(4) include spill control provisions including:
(a) response to upsets and bypasses including control, containment, and remediation; and
(b) contact information for program personnel, emergency responders, and regulatory agencies;
(5) detail procedures for sampling and monitoring to ensure that the program stays in compliance with this Section and any issued permit; and
(6) for surface disposal units, detail procedures for post-closure care management.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.1; 143-215.3(a);
Eff. September 1, 2006.