15A ncac 02T .1207 MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
(a) For CCPs that are distributed for use, the following shall be provided by the permittee to the person who receives the CCPs:
(1) the name and address of the person who distributed the CCPs;
(2) materials safety data, pursuant to 29 CFR 1910.1200, for the CCPs;
(3) guidance regarding how to comply with Paragraphs (b), (c), and (d) of this Rule;
(4) guidance regarding requirements required by this Section that are specific to the intended use and must be followed by the recipient of the CCPs; and
(5) a statement that use of the CCPs is prohibited unless in compliance with the guidance provided.
(b) CCPs shall be transported in a manner that does not cause nuisances and hazards to public health or safety or otherwise cause an adverse impact.
(c) The person distributing CCPs shall take preparatory measures to store CCPs prior to distribution for use, as well as prior to use, to prevent unpermitted runoff to surface waters.
(d) The person distributing CCPs shall take actions necessary to prevent wind erosion and surface runoff from conveying CCPs onto adjacent property or into any surface waters prior to distribution for use as well as after use.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.1; 143-215.3(a);
Eff. September 1, 2006;
Readopted Eff. September 1, 2018.