15A ncac 02T .1208 OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE PLAN
An Operation and Maintenance Plan shall be maintained for all CCP management programs. The plan shall:
(1) describe the operation of the program and any associated wastewater treatment systems and equipment in sufficient detail to show what operations are necessary for the program to function and by whom the functions are to be conducted;
(2) describe anticipated maintenance of wastewater treatment systems and equipment that are associated with the program;
(3) include provisions for safety measures including restriction of access to the site and equipment, as appropriate;
(4) include spill control provisions including:
(a) response to spills including control, containment, and remediation and
(b) contact information for program personnel, emergency responders, and regulatory agencies; and
(5) describe the sampling and analysis protocol used to ensure that the program complies with this Section and any issued permits.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143-215.1; 143-215.3(a);
Eff. September 1, 2006.