15A NCAC 03H .0103 PROCLAMATIONS, GENERAL
(a) It is unlawful to violate the provisions of a proclamation issued pursuant to a rule of the Marine Fisheries Commission, as provided in G.S. 113-221.1.
(b) If specific variable conditions are not set forth in a rule of the Marine Fisheries Commission that grants proclamation authority to the Fisheries Director, the Fisheries Director shall consider the following variable conditions in exercising proclamation authority:
(1) compliance with changes mandated by the Fisheries Reform Act and its amendments;
(2) biological impacts;
(3) environmental conditions;
(4) compliance with Fishery Management Plans;
(5) user conflicts;
(6) bycatch issues;
(7) variable spatial distributions; and
(8) protection of public health related to the public health programs that fall under the authority of the Marine Fisheries Commission.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113‑134; 113-135; 113‑182; 113‑221.1; 113-221.2; 113-221.3; 143B‑289.52;
Eff. January 1, 1991;
Amended Eff. March 1, 1994; September 1, 1991;
Temporary Amendment Eff. July 1, 1999;
Amended Eff. May 1, 2017; April 1, 2011; August 1, 2000.