15A NCAC 03O .0405 APPLICATION DOCUMENTATION
Documentation for applications:
(1) Statements from individuals verifying the applicant=s involvement must contain the individual=s name, address and telephone number and must be notarized.
(2) Proof of income derived from commercial fishing or the commercial fishing industry. Proof of this income shall be tax records.
(3) The extent to which the applicant has complied with federal and state laws, regulations, and rules relating to coastal fishing and protection of the environment. Federal compliance will be verified by a notarized statement from the applicant that he has complied with federal laws.
(4) All documents required by this Rule must be notarized.
(5) Applications shall be legible and complete or they will be returned.
(6) It is unlawful to submit false statements on applications or supporting documents. If eligibility is based on false information provided by the applicant, this eligibility is automatically revoked.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-134; 143B-289.52; S.L. 1998-225, s. 4.24;
Temporary Adoption Eff. April 1, 1999;
Eff. August 1, 2000.