15A NCAC 03O .0406 STANDARD COMMERCIAL FISHING LICENSE ELIGIBILITY POOL CERTIFICATION
Annual certification to maintain an eligible application in the Standard Commercial Fishing License Eligibility Pool shall be as follows:
(1) The applicant shall certify that the information on his original application is correct and that he desires to remain in the Standard Commercial Fishing License Eligibility Pool.
(2) A certification form shall be provided and mailed to the applicant at the last known address by the Division.
(3) This certification, with any changes such as address, phone number, or updated fisheries involvement information since the last application or certification must be notarized and submitted to the Division within 12 months of the initial application and annually thereafter.
(4) Failure to return certification that application is correct or with changes within 30 days shall result in the application being deleted from the Standard Commercial Fishing License Eligibility Pool.
(5) An applicant that has been deleted from the Standard Commercial Fishing License Eligibility Pool shall receive a notice from the Division.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-134; 143B-289.52; S.L. 1998-225, s. 4.24;
Temporary Adoption Eff. April 1, 1999;
Eff. August 1, 2000.