(a) An application to establish a drilling unit shall be submitted in accordance with Rule .1202 of this Subchapter. All other requests for a hearing shall be submitted in accordance with this Rule.
(b) All requests for a hearing shall be filed no fewer than 30 calendar days before the next regularly scheduled Commission meeting.
(c) The requesting party shall submit one paper copy for each Commissioner plus five additional copies to the following address: Oil & Gas Program, Division of Energy, Mineral, and Land Resources, 1612 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1612 and a copy in .pdf form submitted to Oil&Gas@ncdenr.gov.
(d) All requests shall include the following:
(1) the name and address of the requesting party;
(2) the rule or statute authorizing the request for a hearing;
(3) a statement of whether an oral argument is desired, and, if so, the reason(s) for requesting an oral argument;
(4) if requesting a variance, the rule or statute under which a variance is desired;
(5) a concise statement of the matter to be presented;
(6) arguments or data that support the requesting party's position;
(7) a statement of the consequences of failure to grant relief in favor of the requesting party; and
(8) all documentation required by Rule .0301 of this Subchapter, if a variance is being requested.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-391(a)(14); 113-391(a4);
Eff. March 17, 2015.