The Commission shall keep a record of each hearing, which shall include the following items:
(1) the request for a hearing;
(2) any written submission(s) by a party;
(3) the facts on which the Commission's decision was based;
(4) any transcripts of oral proceedings, if available, and recordings of oral arguments;
(5) any other information, such as documents, photographs, recordings, maps, plats, articles, and studies considered by the Commission in making the decision; and
(6) the Commission's written decision, which shall include the reasons therefore.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-391(b);
Eff. March 17, 2015.