15A NCAC 05H .0804 NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
(a) The Commission shall publish notice of public hearing in accordance with G.S. 113-415.1(d).
(b) The Commission shall serve the parties to the proceeding with a notice of public hearing no less than 30 calendar days before the hearing.
(c) The notice of public hearing shall contain the following:
(1) the name of proceeding and the date of filing;
(2) the date, time, and place of the hearing;
(3) the name, address, and telephone number of the Clerk of the Commission;
(4) a citation to the relevant statutes or rules involved;
(5) a statement of the factual allegations or issues to be determined;
(6) a brief description of the procedure to be followed at the hearing; and
(7) a statement of how persons may participate in the hearing and where the information can be obtained.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-415.1;
Eff. March 17, 2015.