15A NCAC 05H .1005 REPORT TO THE COMMISSION
The Department shall report any action taken under this Section to the Commission at the Commission's next regularly scheduled meeting. The reports shall include the following information:
(1) the person(s) issued letter(s) of proposed assessment;
(2) the person(s) assessed a civil penalty;
(3) the person(s) who paid a penalty as assessed, requested remission, or requested an administrative hearing;
(4) the person(s) who failed to pay; and
(5) cases referred to the Attorney General for collection.
History Note: Authority G.S. 113-391(a); 113-391(a4); 113-410(d);
Eff. March 17, 2015.